My son, who just turned four loves to brush his teeth, thanks to Tanners Tasty Paste. We got to try this product courtesy of Tanner’s Tasty Paste, as before they contacted me I had never heard of this product.
Try any of these Flavors!
Cha Cha Chocolate
Baby Bling (Floride Free for the little ones)
Check out these wonderful yummy toothpastes online at Tanner’s Tasty Paste! That is where you can order the products to try for yourself. Or find a place near you that distributes the toothpaste. Looks like in the OKC area there is a Dr. Guthrie on NW 50th in the city that sell’s it!
They also have a Facebook Page or follow them on Twitter!
I have not tried this out myself, but my 4 yo says “It’s not bad.”
Do you want a chance to win some Tanner’s Tasty Paste? Here’s a few things you can do to win a set of your own!
1. Check out Tanners Tasty Paste, and let me know what flavor you think your child will like.
2. Become a subscriber to my blog!
3. “Like” Tanner’s Tasty Paste on Facebook.
4. Follow Tanner’s Tasty Paste on Twitter.
5. Add my button to your blog, or my blog to your blog roll.
6. Tweet: Win Tanner’s Tasty Paste Toothpaste for children http://bit.ly/cPtsO1 vis @couponprincess (tweet once a day for extra entry!)
Giveaway will end May 26, 2010.
Extra Entries: NOTE: Each of these extra entries HAVE to have a separate comment written. Email must be easy to find in profile or comment, use format sally (at) yahoo (dot) com (this is to prevent computer bots from capturing your email)
Disclosure: I was sent a free set of Tanner’s Tasty Paste to try, and nothing else. All opinions are my own. The company is giving away another set to one of my readers!